Jeff recently has been experimenting with a remote sketching technique in a distributed team scenario. In the article, he describes the setup, technique and learnings in great detail. Interesting things that were mentioned included:
- use of multiple Skype accounts, cameras and dual monitors (to see both the sketches and the team in parallel)
- initial priming of participants
- use of an excel spreadsheet for rapid idea generation
- use of 1 and 6 screen per page templates
- facilitation of a 8 person team
Awesome work and thanks for sharing!
Credits: Jeff Gothelf